Some weeks just feel like they go on forever, and today is only Tuesday. I have so much work to do that my head has been spinning, combined with a lingering cold, self-imposed stress, house hunting, and day to day chores – I feel completely overwhelmed.
I’ve been trying to come up with ways to simplify life. Some goals I have are:
- Spend less time worrying (this will always be my top goal);
- Maintain a cleaner more organized home so time is spent with frequent upkeep and not hours of deep cleaning;
- Enjoy our time off more;
- Leave work before 6:30 pm;
- Reincorporate exercise in my life;
- Prepare simpler meals;
- Plan more; and
- Meditate, take yoga, do something for my spiritual/mental well being.
On a side note – I love my Apple Watch. I was really hesitant about getting it, but I love the mini mouse watch face, the exercise/move reminders, the gps, etc. I forgot to wear it the past few days, and I swear I was feeling phantom vibrations on my wrist.